We are doing it!! We have talked about moving out of Utah since before we were married and now we are really moving! We have decide that we are going to reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I KNOW, CRAZY!! We are so excited and sad at the same time. We have made many great friends here in Utah and are very sad to be moving away, yet we are also so excited for this change in our lives. Jordan's parents live in the Springs so we are thrilled to be closer to them--in the same breath we are sad to be moving farther from my wonder family. We are really going to miss everyone. We already have many trips planned out here to visit friends and family. Our plans this summer are completely crazy but we would love to see everyone--so lets make plans. We are packing our Wanship house and moving our stuff to Colorado on June 6th. We are staying there 1 week and will be coming back to live in one of our rental houses to fix it up and get it ready to sell it. So we are thinking we will be in Salt Lake until the end of July fixing that house. August we are thinking we will be in Colorado. Labor Day weekend we are planning a trip to Idaho. If we are in the right place and the right time and you'd like to have dinner, a BBQ, go boating, go to the Zoo, go swimming, have a playdate, or anything else we're up for it.
I am so grateful for our little Sara Lynn. She has the cutest little giggle, she is so ticklish, she loves being tossed in the air, she loves her bear, she loves diaper changes (I think it is mostly having the diaper off), she loves being with mommy, she loves riding in the backpack, she loves Colby's morning hugs and kisses.
P.S. I'm think'n of cutting his hair for summer, what do you think?



5 comments:
I don't think that's great news at all. :( At least not until 2-3 yrs down the road when we can join you.
By the by, we have approximately 1.5 zillion boxes sitting in our living room being saved for you. You want them or not?
For me this excellent news! Lisa and I are so excited for you guys to move to the Springs. We will be there to help unload your truck! We are looking forward to doing so many activities with you, Jordan and your kids. We can't wait to go camping, climbing, boating, hiking and out to dinner with you! Woo Hoo!
I love all of these pictures! Sara looks so much like you Cassie - and she is getting so big! I can hardly stand it! Can you believe that it's been over five months since we last saw each other?! Five months! July cannot come soon enough (then again, considering all that needs to happen between then and now, I guess it can!)!! Love you guys! We're so happy for you!
Thank you thank you!! I love seeing the latest photos of the kids! Sara looks so darling and grown up...And Colby is cute as ever! If you decide to cut Colby's hair...maybe I can help by performing some acrobatics, dancing, standing on my head, etc... while you cut. Can't wait to see you! I think the whole thing is GREAT news!!
We are not very excited that you are moving but we know Colorado Springs will be grateful to have you. We will check your blog often to keep updated on how you are doing. We hope to see you on one of your many trips back to Utah! We love you and will miss you tons! Good luck!
Post a Comment