Jan 26, 2009

Sara's 1st Haircut!

Today we gave Sara her first haircut. Many of you probably remember how wild and crazy her hair was so we thought we'd try and tame it a little. I think it'll be nice when all her hair grows in at the same time, but for now she sure doesn't have much hair. Mom you'll love that it is out of her eyes. Pretty darn cute!


Over the weekend we had some friends over and Jordan help Colby and his friends build a race track down the stairs. Needless to say the boys loved it.

Colby and Sara spent last Friday helping mom make crafts for the young women in our ward. By the time we got in the car to come home, they were both exhausted. So precious when they are sleeping:)

Colby wanted to talk a picture with Mom. Cheese!

Here is classic Colby these days. He loves running around with hardly any clothes on, wearing his "sunglasses" and playing his "tuba".

3 comments:

Erin said...

Um. Hi. Where are all the belly pictures???

heather said...

Yay for new pictures! :) I love your kids!! And I agree - I think we need some pictures of Jordan and Cassie too. :)

Bridget said...

Oh, I felt so bad seeing that picture of your kids wiped out! You should've called it a day after the first hour!

OUR SUMMER