Apr 26, 2009

Love our "family" photographer

This is my cute sister Melissa (yes boys she's single). She is an amazing photographer. These are some of the pictures she took while she was out here visiting.
Our sweet little Matthew! He has been such a good baby, I think he knows that mom would crack up if he gave me any grief.


Happy 3rd Birthday Colby. We celebrated his B-day a little early so Ry and Heather, and my parents could all be there. Colby is such a cutie pie. The other day we were outside playing in the gravel pit (it was like 70 degrees outside). He was wearing his snow boots. After a few minutes he came over, sat down next to me and said (more to himself then to me), "I need to let my feet breath." He set his boots down and then said,"Thanks Boots!" It was the cutest thing I've ever heard.

I think he enjoyed the frosting more than the cupcake!

I love this picture!

This is how my Dad watched conference.

This is just one of Sara's many, many facial expressions.

Here is Colby enjoying the Zoo.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

My goodness they are cute!

Williams Whoop-la said...

adorable pictures. Can't wait to see matthew in real life. Love ya!

OUR SUMMER