Jun 9, 2009

Quick Update!

Hey everyone we have been doing great. We hope you all are also doing great also. Here is a few pics from our last couple weeks:)
Matthew enjoying some Zzzs. I'm a little jealous!

I love this picture. Colby, Sara, and Nonnie watching The Lion King! So Cute.

Sara was helping Jordan get the boat all ready for summer. The tarp on the boat caused a little static as you can see.

Colby got his first big-boy-bike yesterday. He absolutely loved it. He has talked about getting a big-boy-bike like Baylee's (our cousin) ever since our last trip to Utah.

I had to take this picture because it reminds me of a picture my parents took of Erin and me doing the same thing. Erin was the "baby" and I was the "mommy".

3 comments:

heather said...

Wow - I think that first picture of Matthew looks so much like Colby just with different colored hair! And Colby looks huge! He's growing so fast! Yay only two more weeks!

Craig and Erin said...

so cute! Matthew-too cute! We are getting excited to see you guys!
love ya!

Bridget said...

I was thinking about you guys today and thought I'd check up on you to see what you're up to! Apparently a ton because you haven't updated for 5 weeks! Anyway, we miss you here. Gotta come hang out with us more! TLC! TLC! TLC!

OUR SUMMER