Apr 3, 2010

Matthew's 1st Birthday

We were so lucky to have the Bodily's come out for a visit. Here is Colby with one of his favorite cousins Baylee. They enjoyed Matthew's B-day cake.Yeah our Birthday Boy! I can't believe our baby is one. Tiny has gotten "So Big". He is almost walking. He loves to stand by himself and bounce up and down. Then he just claps because he is so proud of himself. Tiny is very much a momma's boy. He loves playing with Colby and Sara. He loves having someone throw the ball with him. He is such a pleasant little boy. I love you Tiny Matthew Miles:)Here is our adorable boy opening his presents!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe he is one! So, so cute! It is so fun to see all the pictures of your cute family. I really do miss you. We need to make a trip to Colorado to see you guys! Love ya

Buffy said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! How exciting that you and Molly are now one!

OUR SUMMER