While we were in Soda we headed over to the Lava Hot Pots. The kids loved it!
I love this Tiny man so much.
After our time in Utah we headed to Soda. Papa Delvin got out his medical licence and removed Sara's cast. Sara looks a little worried.
We spent Halloween in Utah with our cousin's. The kids loved carving pumpkins!
Cute little Cat and mice!
Uncle Miles came over and we carved pumpkins together. This was the first time the kids had ever carved pumpkins, I think they are hooked.
We went out to California for a cousin's wedding. The kids are just enjoying a snack on Grandy's porch.



2 comments:
Yeah! Love the new photos! I love seeing the fun from UT and ID. Thanks for the cute update!! xo C
Okay I love the picture with Miles and the kids. So cute!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment