As many of you know Colby has a bear that he absolutely loves, I mean can't live without. Well I think our little Princess is following in his footsteps.
Mar 17, 2008
Love Bugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As many of you know Colby has a bear that he absolutely loves, I mean can't live without. Well I think our little Princess is following in his footsteps.
7 comments:
I have a picture of colby that's almost EXACTLY like that one of Sara. You should put them side by side. :)
Oh my goodness - I love the pictures! I can't believe how big Sara is, Colby's a riot, and your kitchen is gorgeous! Jordan really does such a good job! We'll definitely have to schedule a visit to see it for ourselves ... how does July sound? :)
Awesome tile work. I have done a few jobs at our current house and learned that we definitely wanted a professional to do the new house. Yours looks awesome.
Colby is truly adorable. Your kitchen looks amazing! Way to go Jordan. Can't wait to see it here soon!
your kids are so big - they grow up so fast! Your kitchen looks great - Jordan, you've always done great work, but i miss the days of being able to call you and ask for help when i'm knee deep in a project, so when are you guys moving back down here?
Cass.. Your kids and your kitchen look so awesome!!!! Nice that he is still sweeping you off your feet with his Home Depot skills!!
OK...the kitchen is great...but those grandkids are wonderful!!!
Post a Comment