Jordan and I are @ it again. We decided along with putting up new baseboards we should fix up our kitchen also. These pictures don't quite do it justice put we are without a kitchen sink and a dishwasher. It's amazing our you take things for granted until you don't have them. Hopefully we'll have the kitchen up and running soon. I am really excited for the finished product.
I love the Baseboards. I'm sure that I'm bias because I picked them out and my husband did the work, but I think they look great! I love finishing projects and seeing the result.
Pretty girl smiling for the camera. Sara is such a little sweetheart.
Thank you Howard (Jordan's Grandpa). He built this dresser many years ago and now me and my family get to enjoy it. I've spent the last couple weeks removing paint, sanding, repainting, and here is the finished product. So precious, I love it.
.JPG)
Mar 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I feel your pain sista! Been without a sink and dishwasher for five weeks now. Just waiting on the granite.
P.S. That dresser is adorable. Go you!
I love the base boards...and the dresser...and especially the cute picture of Sara! You guys are so talented!
xo
Cassie, I LOVE the dresser!!! I'll have to get postsing pics and finishing the girls dresser and things we are almost there. Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment