Feb 26, 2008

After a year & a half, we've decided to finish painting and replace our baseboards. Yep-hee! I'm so excited to have finish our little project. So here is Colby helping me clean the basement to get ready to paint the basebords. What an adorable little helper.
As you can see, here is Colby not quite so adorable. He wants to take the picture, and mean mom will not give him the camra.
Adorable Again!
I can't believe that Sara is going to be 3 months old this Thur. She is growing so fast. She loves sitting in her little walker and watching Colby and I.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

We have got the cutest grandkids ever!!

Angela said...

Hey Cassie and Jordan,
This Angela, Heather's sister in law. I found the link to your blog in Heather and Ryan's blog. I have loved seeing your beautiful kids. Sara is a doll! And Colby really is adorable and so funny! I love his freak out face :) Good luck with the new project!

Craig and Erin said...

Oh-my heck could Colby be more cute and funny.
love ya
erin

Anonymous said...

i gotta be honest. she looks a little like brielle did when she was a baby. however the cutest thing. Watch out world sara lynn is comming

Hollie

OUR SUMMER