hey cassie and jordon just checkin' out the adorable kids and all the fun that you are having i love you guys lots and kiss the kids for me. love hollie
Holy cow everyone is getting so much bigger! I really don't like this whole living hundreds of miles away thing. We need to change that ... someday. :) Love the blog!!
5 comments:
hey cassie and jordon
just checkin' out the adorable kids and all the fun that you are having i love you guys lots and kiss the kids for me.
love hollie
Holy cow everyone is getting so much bigger! I really don't like this whole living hundreds of miles away thing. We need to change that ... someday. :) Love the blog!!
Yay, Yay, Yay!
Welcome to the blogging world! I love that we now can check up on "Baby Colby" and Sara anytime we want.
Check us out if you get time!
rossifam.blogspot.com & naptimenostalgia.blogspot.com
Love you guys!
Humble, your kids are so cute!!! You and Jordan did well!! Congrats on the baby! Love, Sarah
Nice Blog Cassie-so cute!
Post a Comment