Trying to get a 2 year old to hold still for a picture. "Yea right"
Feb 20, 2008
Sara's Blessing
This past weekend we had a house full of friends and family for Sara's blessing. Humbles, Bodilys, Christensens, Wynns, Greens, 4 great grandparents. We love you all!.JPG)
Colby's famous "Freak Out"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats Sara. So sad we missed it. Hope to see ya soon!
I want to see more pictures!!! We love you guys, and we're so sad that we missed such a beautiful event! We heard it was wonderful!
Congrats! We found your blog so you can't hide anymore from us.
ps***Cassie - you look SO good in this picture! Just wanted to let you know. :)
Okay - so I promise I don't check your blog EVERY day ... maybe just every other day! Still waiting for pictures - but I love the new background? Where did you get it? I want to change ours ... it's getting a little old. Love you guys!
Post a Comment