Apr 16, 2008

Happy Second Birthday Colby

We had such a fun day Celebrating Colby. We had a great picnic, a great nap, Tad and hayden came over and we opened presents, then Colby blew out the candles on his train cake. I think Colby's favorite part was making a complete mess of the cake. HAPPY B-DAY Colby!!!
So I tried my hand at being creative. Thanks Eyers for the great pan.
Some of Colby's favorite things these days include: playing with Tad and Hayden when Mom and Crystal workout, his farm animals, his tool set, he absolutely loves, loves, loves being outside (warm sunshine or bitter cold doesn't matter), throwing the ball for Boss, giving Sara good morning kisses, his Bear (yep still), dancing with mom in the living room, his "bingo" at bedtime, riding his horse, sippy with OJ in it, Dad's famous chochalate chip cookies, taking pictures with Mom's camera, the frog song, he's not terribly fond of nursey, loves visits from Grandma's and Grandpa's, when Daddy get's home from work, talking on the phone. We love you Colby James

4 comments:

heather said...

I can't believe how big he is ... it's been way too long! That cake looks great - and Colby looks like he loved it! Love you guys!

Jen said...

Wowza you ARE creative. I have no idea how you did that cake! It's awesome. And happy birthday to colby!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news that you guys are heading to COS! I'm really excited for all of us to be there and go play! Our kids should get along great too seeing how they are so close in age. Maybe we can continue the Humble-Calderwood tradition of family get togethers, only this time a bit more east than usual. Can't wait to see you there!

Craig and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Colby-you cute little man!We love you!
Momma Cassie is turning the big 30 on Sunday!

OUR SUMMER