Apr 16, 2008

On Colby's B-day it was so nice and warm outside so I took and Colby and Sara to a picnic @ Rossi's place. It was so fun to see all my old friends. Colby and Syd are just going for a little ride. Thanks Amy for such a great day.
Sara loved the sun! I can't believe that Sara is old enough to start solid food. I was really hoping that alittle solid food would help her sleep through the night--NO LUCK!! I guess I'll just keep getting up every couple hours.
We had so much fun over conference weekend. My parents came down and hung out with us. Colby loved playing w/ Papa Delvin. Two peas in a pod. Sara loved wearing these play glasses. She'd start crying anytime someone took them off her--I don't know maybe she can see better with them.



4 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Thanks for comming over Cass. It was so good to see you and your two sweet kids.

Happy Birthday Colby!

The.HULL.Family said...

Hi Cassie!! I love seeing the pictures of your dad with the kids it helps tide me over til we see everybody at the lodge this summer.
Heather

Cynthia said...

What great pictures! Thanks for keeping me up to date. Love you all lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cass - LOVE the pics, your blog is adorable (probably because of your freakin' ADORABLE little ones). Miss you tonz and hope that I can make it to Wanship sometime soon. Love ya suga...give Colby a kiss for me. (P.S. the train cake was awesome...who knew you had a little Martha Stewart in ya) ; ) BTW - I know that this says I am Russ Dixon, I'm not, I just got on his computer and this is what it gave me!!

OUR SUMMER