Uncle Clayton and Grandma Brower came to shoe horses. Clayton is getting married in a couple weeks and they are having a dance at the reception so Clayton gave my family some country swing lessons. Here is the fam. cut'n a rug!!
Prior to heading to Colorado we spent a week fixing up our 3040 house. Here is the picture of the shower that Jordan tiled.
On Sat. we took a break from remodeling the Liz St. house and went to the the zoo with Grandma Humble and Uncle Colman. We had a great time other than it was very, very, very HOT!



2 comments:
You guys have been SO incredibly busy I can't believe it! I'm always so impressed by you both - and your darling kids are getting cuter every day! Yay for July when we get to see you again!!
Hey! It's Kim. I thought I'd better comment before you thought we forgot about you. I showed Trevor you left a comment--he was excited and said he needed to email you or something. I think he laughs at my little blogging hobby, but it's fun. Anyway, you guys have the cutest family--and you do seem crazy busy! Keep it up, and definitely keep in touch--I love seeing what everyone's doing these days besides the yearly Christmas letter :) (We still love those too)
Post a Comment