Sep 8, 2008

We have had a crazy summer to say the least! We started by selling our adorable little house in Wanship, we moved our bare essentials to the 3040 house and fixed up the basement, then we packed all our stuff in a huge U-haul truck and moved our belongs to a storage unit in Colorado Springs, we returned to Utah sold the 3040 house and fixed up the Liz. Street house, that took us the remainder of the summer, then August we moved the last of our stuff to Gary and Cynthia's basement. Our final house sold the 1st week it was on the market thanks to our Real Estate agent (my sister Erin) and Jordan's amazing remodel job. The slide shows some before and after pictures for all those interested. While we were doing all of that we still found time to go boating, camping, potty train Colby, teach Sara to sleep through the night, take care of Colby with a broken arm, Jordan to have his first Sobriety test, visit with friends we will miss badly, vacation to Lake Powell, the zoo, teething, a few trips to Soda Springs, and last but not least get pregnant! Yep you read that right Jordan and I obviously spent too much time together this summer because we found out the end of July that we are expecting our third:) That will be 3 under the age of 3. We are excited and scared! I have to say that I'm kind of excited for fall--maybe have life slow down a bit:)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all the before and after pictures. Everything looks great. Too bad you can't enjoy it, although we are VERY excited that you are finally here to stay in Colorado!

heather said...

I'm all about more cousins for Logan to play with during the holidays! :) We really are excited for you guys!! Hope the house hunting is going well ... and we definitely need to chat soon! Love you!

naptime nostalgia said...

Yeowza! Number three? You crazy kiddos. Good Luck with that.

The remodel looks awesome. I'm so glad you have a blog so that we can keep up on your exciting life. we miss you guys!

Summer said...

Your kids are absolutly cute! Thanks for sending me your blog site, it's nice to keep up with everyone. I'm very impressed with your remodel work, you two are very talented. Greg and I have moved to New Mexico and are loving it. Come check out our blog www.fullmerfamily-summer.blogspot

Jen said...

The funniest thing about the whole pregnancy thing for me (the whole post, actually) (well, besides of course having a new niece or nephew soon!) is that at Lake Powell when I was questioning you about #3 and you were emphatically denying it happening any time soon... You were already pregnant at the time! AHAHAHAHAHA. Congratulations.

Amy said...

Great job on the remodeling. It all looks great!! We miss you guys already! You'll do great with 3 kids! You are a great mom!

Williams Whoop-la said...

Ok I miss you guys soooo much. Your pictures made it more so. Your remodels look great especially the Liz street bath/shower, good job Jordan!! (I am still waiting for my backsplash!) And the kids look like they have grown a ton. Oh, by the way email me a copy of the boating picture of us! Hope your feeling better each day. Love you.

Craig and Erin said...

Ok-now that you have moved so dang far away-you really need to updated you blog for those you have left behind a little more often. I had to go to Cody and Lisa's site to see pictures of Colby! Lets go sister!
love ya,

The.HULL.Family said...

HI Cassie!! I'm sooo excited to hear about your third little baby!! Your kids look soo much bigger in just the last few months!! I love to see new pics!! We just got our laptop fixed.. yea!! now lets see how much time I can find!! I love you guys!!! I hope that you can make it to the lodge in the summer!!

OUR SUMMER