We had our 1st ultrasound a couple weeks ago. Cute little guy. Funny how I think this little skeleton is adorable. This U/S was taken around 12 weeks. We forgot to ask the Doctor when he thinks my due date is, so hopefully at my apt. this next week we'll be able to find out.Sep 30, 2008
1st Pic. of our New Little Bundle
We had our 1st ultrasound a couple weeks ago. Cute little guy. Funny how I think this little skeleton is adorable. This U/S was taken around 12 weeks. We forgot to ask the Doctor when he thinks my due date is, so hopefully at my apt. this next week we'll be able to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I miss you! We are going to see Ally tomorrow and I wish you were here to come along! Love you!
Oh my goodness these pictures are a riot! Thanks so much for sharing!! Colby is hilarious!
Post a Comment