Oct 10, 2008

CRAZY DAY!!!


So we started out this day great! I spent the morning playing on the floor with Colby and Sara and I was truly loving it. So I grabbed my camera think'n cute pictures to blog.

This is the pictures I took at the end of this day! Crazy how our perfect little life can be turned upside down so fast. Cute little Colby was jumping on the couch and landed wrong on his arm. He broke his right arm, same break as earlier this summer. Well if there was any question if Colby would be lefty or righty, I think we've pretty much secured a little lefty. (May he'll be great at the piano like Uncle Colman:)


His little hurt arm hasn't slowed him down much!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Two broken arms in one year?
Remind me to never let you babysit. :)
PS: Got the afghan. Thank you so much... Official thank you note will follow!

Jen said...

Those ARE cute pictures! Dang! You should definitely take more.

We miss you!!

heather said...

I can't believe this! That Colby is so crazy! :) I love his huge grin though ... that cracks me up! Miss you guys!!

Craig and Erin said...

Colby! So dang sad! Your still so darn cute! We love and miss you guys! Call us when you have a chance to catch up! love love

Summer said...

You have a great looking family. Thank you for finding me and sending the link! Summer

OUR SUMMER