Sep 21, 2008

Life in Colorado

Colby is such a great older brother (most of the time). He loves sharing his truck with Sara and pushing her around. Sara loves it until she falls off.

A couple of weekends ago we went to the Colorado Springs Fair. Colby sure loved riding this choo, choo train!

For Tucker's birthday we all went to Chuck-e-cheese. Colby had a great time driving everything. It was my first time to experience the party place and I had a pretty good time myself. Happy B-day Tucker!! Every chance Colby gets he is helping Nonnie cook. He loves cooking! (check out his sunglasses on backwards, wonder were he gets that:)


Sara is almost 10 months old. Wow I can't believe it. She absolutely loves feeding herself. And for being so skinny she is no "salad only" eater. She eats tons of anything we put in front of her. She is also learning to crawl, although she refuses to crawl using her knees so she slides across the floor on her behind. Very cute.

3 comments:

heather said...

Holy cow, Colby looks so grown up!! His hair makes him look so much older! Oh my goodness, I miss you guys!! I'm glad that you're having a good time! Good luck house hunting!! Keep us posted!! Hope to talk to you soon!

naptime nostalgia said...

Your kids are cute, of course. But what got me on this post is the fact that you had never been to Chuck-E-Cheese! You poor thing.

As a kid it was a fantastically, magical place. Kind of what I pictured heaven to be. Now, many years later, it seems like a germ prision with crazy 7-foot tall dancing puppets. Now, kind of like what I image hell to be.

Brad Sarah and Co. said...

Cassie, Congrats on your move, change of location, and ESPECIALLY pregnancy! I can't believe you are going to have 3 that are that little. Why does time have to fly so fast!?!?!? The babies are amazing. We miss you!

OUR SUMMER