.JPG)
Matthew loved, loved, loved his first cracker experience!
.JPG)
Yep-
hee!! Finally my brother Miles Colman Humble has
officially moved to the Springs. We are
sooo excited he is here. Colby really enjoyed making music with him.
.JPG)
I have a picture just like this with Erin, me and Colman when we were young, sometimes I have a hard time believing they are all my kids.
.JPG)
We headed to Idaho for a week to visit Grandma and Papa. Great Grandma B. was able to come over. It was so fun to see her. I'm not sure who put who to sleep:)
.JPG)
Cutie Pie
.JPG)
We had so much fun is Soda,
hang'n with Mom and Dad, visiting outside, helping tend animals, horse rides, and helping move all of Miles stuff out of Mom's house:)
.JPG)
Here is Jake leading Colby, leading Grandma Toni, leading Sara, leading her Bear to collect eggs from the chickens.
.JPG)
Colby
trying on Papa
Delvin's boots, almost a fit!
.JPG)
I just scrubbed a behind, that I know wasn't mine,
there are too many kids in this tub.
.JPG)
Sara 22 months old!
.JPG)
Colby 3 1/2 years old.
Nonnie, the kids and I went to Happy Apple Farm. We had a great time! The kids loved picking their own apples and riding behind the tracter in the wagon. The adults loved the apple crisp we made that night:)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Matthew is huge! I'm jealous that you went apple picking. We used to do that every year in Maryland, but haven't found any around here yet.
Awww, I missed you again! That's so exciting Coleman moved back to Soda! Is he starting a practice there? Hawaii to Soda Springs...what a climate change! You're kids are beautiful!!!! Miss you tons!
I have been enjoying your blog-- it's been great to see the kids.
They're so cute!
LOVE the pictures!! Thanks for posting!!
Post a Comment