(Before Picture).JPG)
Happy Pumpkin Patch Day!
Mom and Matthew trying to stay warm!
Sara Lynn
Lov'n the horses!
Over conference weekend we took a quick trip to Utah.
This is my kind of pumpkin patch--Erin and Craigs garden:)
Matthew found a pair of pink sunglasses that he loved. He wouldn't let us take them off.
.JPG)
`He was a really good sport, didn't even minded the clippers.
For weeks, I've have been looking forward to Colby's 1st school field trip. I signed up go along and I couldn't wait! Colby was soooooo excited to ride the bus, he had been talking about it for weeks. Well, we woke up early to get packed and get out the door on time. Apparently nobody informed the weather that we were going on a field trip, because that morning was a whopping 35 degrees. I wasn't going to let the weather destroy our trip so I bundled up my three little bundles and off we went. We arrived at the school with no harm or incident. We checked in and started loading the bus. Well apparently a three year old can be sooooo excited to do something and then last minute bailout. Well that is what happened. I carried Colby on the bus, think'n if he just got on he'd love it. I was wrong. After many tears I carried Colby off the bus and decided that we would all drive, not the end of the world--we got to follow the bus and Colby seemed to enjoy that just as much and if he was in the bus. Sara on the other hand cried as we followed the bus because she wanted to be on it. Finally we arrived at the Pumpkin Patch, after parking the car, putting on more snow clothes, loading Matthew in the backpack, we were off. I didn't realize the pumpkin patch was about 400 yards away from were we had parked. I motivated the kids to walk by telling them we could see the horses. The kids loved checking out the chickens, horse, and pigs, then we proceeded another 200 yards to try and find the most perfect pumpkin. Well after walking pretty much the entire field we found two pumpkins. Far from perfect, but pumpkins. By now the children were cold and tired of walking, so we headed back to the car. Sara informed me that if I wanted her to continue moving I'd have to carry her. So here I am carrying Matthew Miles on my back, Sara Lynn in one arm, and two pumpkins in my other arm. I think about 14 other moms asked if they could help:) I just smiled and wanted to say,"they aren't all mine." About half way to the car I was think'n of ditching the pumpkins and just picking some up from Walmart on our way home. Finally we made it to the car and headed home. So long story short it did not end up being the perfect 1st field trip, but it did result in great memories. Here is a few pictures of our adventure.
Lov'n the horses!
Over conference weekend we took a quick trip to Utah.
While we were in Utah Erin and Melissa talked me into cutting tiny Matt's hair. He's hair on top of his head was getting so long to looked like a Donald Trump comb over.



1 comment:
Cassie I am loving all of these pictures!! Thanks for sharing them all! I'm sure you are gaining some great arm muscles to show off at Christmastime! That pumpkin patch story cracks me up (although I be it wasn't so funny at the time ...).
Post a Comment