.JPG)
Wow I can't believe my baby is 4! We had such a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Colby Birth. He had a fun day at school with a school party. Then we headed to the zoo with our friend. Then we came home for cake, ice cream, and presents. FUN Day!!
.JPG)
Here's Colby's cake.
.JPG)
Sara, Ania, and Colby at the zoo.
.JPG)
Colby loving the Giraffes.
.JPG)
Our
Giraffes just had two new babies. They are 2 weeks old.
Sooo little, well 150 lbs and 6 feet tall little.
.JPG)
Tiny put himself to sleep the other day. He took 6 steps on Tues. I swear I'm going to turn around and he is going to be going to college:)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Colby! Well done on the cake! So cute!
Happy Happy B-day Colby! We wish we could go to the awesome zoo with you! You are such a sweet cousing and we love, love, love you! Happy Birthday!
Love Bay and Bree
SOOOO wonderful. I love the pictures and am sad I missed out on the ZOO trip. That sweet Tiny...tried so hard to keep up and then crashes! Love you all! xo C
Thanks for inviting us! The cake was yummy and Anaya loved the zoo! Happy Birthday Colby! We loved being part of your special day!
Post a Comment