May 24, 2010

Time flies!

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since I last posted! Time flies. Well let me see what we've been up to. The begining of May we out to Utah for my sister Hollie's baby blessing. We had a grea time hang'n out with cousins and meeting baby Abby. Jordan and I have been keeping ourselves very busy with training for the Ragnar! Yep we are running the Ragnar on June 18th! We have also been busy planning our ward girls camp and our stakes 4th year adventure hike. Jordan has been busy at work which is always good:) So here are a few pictures from today. I haven't taken many pictures lately, but I'll promise to do better. Love you all
Here is Tiny Matt. He is now 15 months old! He is walking around and loving his new freedom. The other day he tried running!! Ya know the walk were they just lean forward and try and move their feet faster, yep he is doing that, soooo cute:)
Here is Colby sport'n his 3rd cast. I know I know he needs to be placed in a bubble room. This break was from flying of the bed with his cousin Baylee. Hopefully his cast will come off next week, we are keeping our fingers crossed--believe me it is not smelling to great:) Last week was Colby's last day of preschool--wow I can't believe he already been to a year of scholl-time really does get faster.

Here is our little princess! Sara is such a joy, she is so sweet and make the most adorable faces. Everywhere we go people are commenting on how cute she is, I know I'm bias but I agree.

2 comments:

heather said...

Tiny matt's walking?! CRAZY! It's sad to think it won't be until Thanksgiving that we get to see you again!! I need more pictures! :)

Cynthia said...

Yeah...great pictures...cute kids. I miss them already! xo C

OUR SUMMER