Jul 1, 2010

Fun Summer Days!!

My brother went of vacation to Mexico, so we have been watching Max for him. Although in this picture I'm not sure if we are watching Max or if Max is watching us:)
We went to the zoo with Uncle Miles. I tell you I don't know if the kids will ever get tired of this place.
Tiny was too scare to go by the Silverbacks so just a picture of Colby and Sara.
We went to the beautiful "O" park downtown and let the kids play in the water.
We also found this great fountain park, the kids love it, as you can tell by Tiny's face:)
Here is Colby trying to stay dry!
Cutie pie Sara.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love it! What a fun summer and cute kids! It's great that you are checking out so many fun places around town! I love it when I can go too! Love you! xo C

Mily said...

Yay for fountains! We love going with you! Is Tiny drinking Max's water? :)

Craig and Erin said...

I love this photos! The kids are so animated! We miss you guys-come home!

OUR SUMMER