Sep 20, 2010

Fall Fun!

Last weekend Jordan and I were able to go to San Diego for one of the "Bengal Babes/Holiday Hotties" sealing. We had such a great time!
I love this girl.. she is the kind of person when you are around her you feel better about yourself.
This was the first time I've seen the San Diego Temple and it was gorgeous! We had so much fun--Thank you Nonnie and Papa for watching the kids and Thank you honey for taking me!


It was so, so, so fun to take Colby and Sara out Rock Climbing for the first time. I had no idea how much fun it is passing along something we love to our kids:)
Colby likes to be called a mountain goat....you can see why!

I was amazed at how good Sara did. She had no fear-I love it!!
We set up a fort outside. I ran to the neighbors house and came out and the kids had grabbed the pillows off my couch and our blanket and were "having a sleepover"

7 comments:

Mily said...

The kids are so funny! Glad that they are able to go outside in the middle of the day for sleepovers! kj

Lisa said...

We just took our kids rock climbing for the first time last weekend too. The little harness's are so cute. Wish we could go with you guys!

heather said...

I love that picture of you and Jordan in front of the temple! So glad you could do that trip together! Miss you.

Cynthia said...

Love the pictures...and that you had a great time...we loved it!! xo C

Allison said...

Ah, Cassie, I really wish I would have known you and Amy were going to Steph's sealing. I may have been able to talk Jeff into letting me go--I'm so sad that I missed it. Major bummer.
Sara looks awesome rock climbing. Hope you are well!

meliski said...

CASS..you look amazing!! You're wasting away babe :D (I mean that in the MOST flattering way possible)! Love the update..miss you guys! Love you <3

Nicole said...

awww i love the san diego temple! so pretty!

OUR SUMMER