Jul 25, 2011

Epic Relay

Rocky Mountain Epic Relay
12 people
2 cars
195 miles
Big old mountains
Run, Eat, Sleep, Repeat!

Not only did I finish but I finished being 5 months pregnant, It's a GIRL!

You guys rocked!
A little crawdad fishing in Lake Tahoe!
In Tahoe all of Cynthia's family ran/walked a 5k in support of Gary and Cynthia this past year!
Check out www.beloveinaction.blogspot.com if you'd like to do one with us.

Check out this fort, so creative!

Lake Powell
Fun with Papa Gary
All four of my babies snuggle with me for nap time.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Congratulations Cassie and Jordan! You guys got it all right...2 boys and 2 girls. Love it!

heather said...

Dah!! So fun to hear that it's a girl!! Love you and love that you are still pushing your active life style. You're my hero!

Rachel said...

Oh Cassie the Epic looks like fun! I think it's awesome you still did it! You look fantastic girl =).

Williams Whoop-la said...

YOU ROCK!! Way to go Cassie U look AWESOME! Congrats on a Girl, I'm so happy for you, I think of you often and have my post it note on my cupboard from my sister-in-law that took the message, it isn't comint down until I get you called! Sorry I'm such a slacker friend. Love ya!

Buffy said...

Congrats on baby #4. I'm so happy and excited for you all. That's fun to have 2 and 2.

OUR SUMMER