Cute Sara started Preschool this year. She is loving it! Tiny is a little at a lost at what to do when both Colby and Sara are gone.
Colby's 1st day of Kindergarten! He is loving school:)
For Labor day weekend we went camping. We had so much fun! We explored a place here in Colorado called "Bishop's Castle" (Erin these pictures are for you). In this picture we are on the top bridge of the castle.
Yep we are on that bridge!
So this guy started building a little cozy stone cottage, then changed his mind and built this castle instead. He started when he was 27 and he is now 63, and he is still building. I'm sure it doesn't meet a single "building code" so tour at your own risk!
Here is our cute kids bundled up in their sleeping bags. I'm not sure where one more will fit, but I'm sure we'll find a spot:)
Even when Colby doesn't have his violin he finds a way to play!



2 comments:
Holy cow everyone is so big already! Love the update - that camping trip looks awesome. I've loved catching up with you lately!! Miss you!
You guys have so much fun together! I love the camping shots...the castle...the violinist! And Back to school is always a favorite! Thanks! xo C
Post a Comment