Nov 17, 2011

The kids had so much fun playing "bubble bath" with this box of peanuts. I'm still finding these peanuts all over my house.
When we were out in Utah, my entire family hiked to the "Y" at BYU. I love this picture of Colman and Tiny.
Happy Halloween!
Yep, this is Colby's 4th broken arm. We really are good parents, please don't call child services:)
So with this new little one coming in 3 weeks we had to figure out a way to put 4 kids in one room. So here it is, a suspended bed that a crib can fit under. Yeah we can fit in this house for a little longer.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness Cassie! Your kids will learn to be rock-star sleepers! Let us know when this little one comes!

Rachel said...

You guys are very clever! I love the bed. And, I agree, that picture of Coleman and Tiny is awesome. Tiny's getting so big!!

heather said...

I just shared this post with Ryan, and he said "As a qualified health-care professional, it is my duty to report multiple fractures in young children, especially with suspicious stories." HA! I can't believe it's happened four times! And the bed looks awesome. We are SO excited to see you soon!! Hope you are still going strong Cassie - we're praying for you that everything goes well!!

Mily said...

You really could fit in your house a lot longer if you have 5 or 6 kids and put suspended beds in your room too. :)

OUR SUMMER