These pictures of Colby and Sara were taken on Sara's blessing day. Aunt Melissa took them--she is such a good photographer. We love having someone in the family that can take such amazing pictures.
Last summer our neighbor gave us one of those old bouncing horses. Well today Colby climbed under the horse with his favorite screwdriver and fixed the horses belly. It started to nay and make galloping noises. I had no idea that this old horse could do such a thing. Colby James you are so smart! 


3 comments:
Hey guys, nice blog. I just found the link to it from Erin and Craigs. I love the look of the kitchen. Yeah, I'm jealous. I'm still renting an apartment. Hopefully some day I will have a house of my own.
It looks great Cassie. And how cute are Sara and Colby? Just about the darndest.
The kitchen is awesome...Sara is adorable and that Colby James is a chip off the old block...like father like son!
Post a Comment