Oct 13, 2010

OUR 4th BROKEN BONE

Our sweet Sara this time! I have to say the pink is way cuter than the blue or red ones!
I wish I had a great story behind this break, but the truth is she fell off a horse, not just any horse the little horse rides at the grocery store.
Papa is so good to us when Jordan is out of town. The kids love his "slurpy" visits!
Last Monday we went to the local pumpkin farm. The kids loved picking out their own pumpkins.
Here the kids are checking out the baby pigs.
A few weeks ago we walked to Old Colorado to check out the pumpkin weighing contest! I didn't know pumpkins grew so huge.
I love fall. I love the colors, the harvest, the cooler weather, pumpkin pie, and these adorable little scare crows! Happy Fall Everyone!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Your kids need to drink more milk or something!! Except I know they already drink a lot of milk. But dang that is a lot of broken bones.

heather said...

Okay, that is crazy about Sara. Even though it's not a contest, you're definitely winning in number of broken bones! And Ryan and I both looked at these pictures and were shocked at how much Matthew and lady LE look alike. Like, almost crazy identical-looking. We'll see if that's real or not in just a month! Can't wait to see you!

Craig and Erin said...

Stop breaking my niece and nephew! Wow your life is crazy-good thing we are praying for you! Hang in there.

Allison said...

I'm so sorry! Cute, poor Sara!

Bridget said...

Looks like you can't catch a break!:)
I'm so cheezy. I'm sorry Sara broke her arm! We miss you guys!

Kari said...

Um wow...another one. Poor kids. and I feel like I need a slurpy from Gary too.... why do I always miss out on the fun!

OUR SUMMER