.JPG)
Grandma Toni got here yesterday. It has been so fun to have her here. Sara and Colby could sit in her lap all day and read. They have loved all the extra attention:)
.JPG)
Here is my Mom when she first met Matthew Miles.
.JPG)
One week old today! Time flies when your trying to keep up with three little ones (and we even outnumber them) Matthew's billi was down quite a bit today so we are hopeful he'll be able to come of the billi lights tomorrow, whoop-hee!
.JPG)
Today Sara came over to me and told me she need to go pee pee so Jordan asked her if she wanted to sit on the toilet and she did. We were too late to catch any pee, but Sara sure had fun trying.
6 comments:
Oh Matthew is adorable! I loved seeing the pictures of Toni with the kids, I am sure she is a fantastic grandma!
I LOVE Toni! (She is gosh-darn brave!) And, little Matthew Miles is the sweetest little newborn I've seen in, oh... about 6 months. :)
Hi Cassie! Thanks for giving me a call the other day about play group - I wasn't able to go (Reid needed the car), but maybe next time.
Matthew is soooo cute and I can't wait to see him! I hope things are going well for you, and - WOW - if Sarah decides that it's time to go in the toilet, lucky you!
Rebecca
cluffcorner.blogspot.com
ok matthew is adorable, I love that picture of him he has killer eyes and sweet little lips. Hope all is going as well as they look!
Congradulations, Cassie and Jordan! What a family. Matthew is very striking!
Cassie your family is adorable. You look so good too. I miss you tons but I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment