Mar 14, 2009

Wow, 6 Years!!

Jordan and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. I can't believe it's been 6 years since the big "I DO." I know it's cheesy but I'm going to tell everyone that reads this what I love about Jordan.
Jordan is so selfless, he is always putting everyone needs before his own, he is so service oriented, he is so smart and logical (which counter balances all my mood swings), he makes me laugh, we can go on a 21 hour car ride and not listen to music-because we are too busy talking, he is an amazing father, he is so patient, he is very thoughtful and romantic, he is very handy (as all of you already know), he's not afraid to jump in and learn how to do something, I love that his favorite thing to do is to hang out with me, he is a big tease, he has a great testimony of Christ, he comes from a great family and my family loves him, and he still thinks I'm cute when I'm 38 weeks pregnant, . I'm so bless to be his wife!
"I love you Jordan" So for our anniversary, against my Doctors advise, Jordan took me two hours west, into the mountains to a little town called Buena Vista. He booked this little Bed & Breakfast for us to stay in. We had a wonderful time just getting away from our daily lives. Just for everyones peace of mind we are back, no baby, and it was soooo worth the risk:) Thank you honey, and a thanks to Gary and Cynthia for watching Colby and Sara.
This is the Bed & Breakfast cabin we stayed in.Right off the back porch was the Arkansas River.
This was the view out our front window! It was absolutely gorgeous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool anniversary get away. We loved Buena Vista when we drove out there to go camping. It's a beautiful valley. Good luck with the upcoming delivery you guys!

Craig and Erin said...

Go Jordan-you romantic devil you! We are getting excited for the baby phone call! Sure love ya

Williams Whoop-la said...

Ok you romantic guru-Jordan! I am so glad you got away for your last outing before 3 kids. You guys sure don't waist any time do ya, 6 years married and 3 kids later......way to go! I love ya and think you two are two GREAT people.

OUR SUMMER