.JPG)
Here is Matthew at 3 days old.
.JPG)
Colby and Sara love to play under the coffee table. They love to pretend that it is broken and they need to get all of Colby's tools out and fix it. I wonder were they get that from:)
.JPG)
Sara loves to snuggle with Papa, here they are all playing a Little Einstein's game.
.JPG)
On Sat. Jordan, Gary, and Colby worked outside building a "rock pit" also know as a sandbox filled with rocks. Colby is so excited to have somewhere outside to play with all his trackers.
.JPG)
Here is Matthew today. Yesterday we decide he was looking pretty yellow, so we had his billirubin checked and it was high. So now he is on a billi lamp. I guess all his bruising from labor can increase the chance of jaundice. The worst part is I don't get to hold him all the time. Other than that we are all doing good. Jordan took Colby and Sara to our new ward today, so I'm just enjoying a little quite time at home.
4 comments:
I am so glad you are doing a little regular updating. Matthew is adorable, I just wanna kiss those cheeks all over. I am so sorry to here he is under the "lights". Hayden was that way and I cried like a baby that I couldn't hold him, so it's OK that you cry. Keep Smilin. Love Ya!
Yay! I love both your posts and all the pictures since coming home! How fun!! You said Jordan took the kids to the new ward? Are you guys moving? How come we have to find things out like this through your blog?! Geez!! Ugh ... only a few more days and then we can talk about it in person I guess. :) See ya soon!!
Congrats Cassie and Jordan!! I'm sad you're in a different ward because now I dont get to see you when I come home to visit! Miss you and congrats!!
Look at that little Matthew ~ He is amazing!! You guys make way cute kids! I'm so glad to hear all is well and I can't wait to meet him in person! Congrats!
Post a Comment