Mar 7, 2009

Long overdue update!

Sorry it's been so long. We have been so busy and yet I'm not sure what we have been so busy doing. I think that might be the theme at our house for the next little while. So in a nut shell I think we are just trying to get through each day until our new little one arrives. As I'm getting bigger and bigger I think Colby and Sara are getting faster and faster. We've been trying to go on fun outings each day (both to for fun and help the days go faster). We love the park and the weather has been very cooperative. The other day we took a kite to the park. Colby cried almost the entire time the kite was in the air. I didn't know that kids could be afraid of a kite, I thought all kids loved them. Colby did love kicking around the soccer ball with Dad. Other than last weeks of pregnancy pains we are all doing great! Here are a couple of fun pictures from this past month.

So Sara loves to feed herself these days. Although lately she has decided that it is really fun to put apple sauce and yogurt in her hair.


So much more fun that with a spoon and into her mouth:)

Colby and Sara love to read books. I think they would be has happy as any kids could be if someone would read to them all day.

OK so a few of you have asked, here it is. I'm 37 weeks pregnant in this picture. We are sure looking forward to meeting this new little guy. Any day now:) At my last apt. I was dilated to a 3, so we are excited things are happening.

Here is Nonnie giving Colby and Sara a little piano lesson.

Colby and Sara with their very, very, loved bears.

Colby after a fudge Popsicle. Happy boy.

7 comments:

heather said...

These pictures just make us so excited to come see you!! We can't wait to meet the little new guy too!! You look GREAT Cassie - I am so impressed! And I can't wait to see Colby kicking around a soccer ball - so cute! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Cassie! Why did you shove a beach ball under your sweater? You are definitely more pregnant than when we last saw you. Great to see the update on you guys.

Craig and Erin said...

I'd say this is a long over due update! We have been waiting for weeks for new pictures! Finally! You look cute! I feel your pain as I'm ready to hit 27-7 months this week! The kids are so dang cute! We will try and give them a call today! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like life is a ton of fun in Colorado! Your kids are growing so fast and we are excited for your new addition any time. Let us know next time you head Northwest!

Amy said...

So good to have an update from you guys! We miss you something terrible. You look great and so do the kids. They are getting so big. We are so excited for your new little one.

Allison said...

Cassie--hang in there. It is so close and your kids are adorable. So my sister Amber just bought a home in Parker--pretty close, eh? Love you!

Williams Whoop-la said...

Cassie you look great! It just looks like you have the soccer ball under your shirt. It was soooo good to talk to you the other day, I enjoyed it a lot!! The kids are getting sooooo big, Sara is quite a gal! Love ya and good luck with delivery

OUR SUMMER